Sunday, June 14, 2009

Clean Headlight Lens picture from a Satisfied Customer


Here is letter from another satisfied customer. Marie did an excellent job cleaning her headlight lenses. She enclosed pictures and I put them on the website. You can get your clean headlight lenses posted by sending me picts.


Hi Art,
I am enclosing the final results of the left lens just finished today. The first time I did it, I didn't realize the yellow tinge was the clearcoat - after removing the clear coat and then applying steps per your instructions - it looks great!

I am getting ready to do the 2nd headlight - How wonderful of you to make this product available to the public at such a low cost. Your product as well as your service is superb.
Now I won't have to replace these very expensive headlights. I feel assured I can drive at night and be able to see. Prior to this application, I would only drive my van during the daylight hours.

I will send you final photos of the right lens upon completion. Thanks so much! It has been a real pleasure working with you.
Marie ******
Augusta, GA

Marie's pictures have been posted on the website http://www.crystalenz.com Send me pictures of your clean headlight lenses and they could be posted also.
Art

2 comments:

Headlight Cleaner said...

Hi i would like to appreciate your above post it was such a awesome one thanks.

Headlight Cleaner

Crystal Clear Headlights said...

What's better is Marie did it all by herself. I should say her headlights got the win for the photo finish!